In Ecuador, a little goes a long way and our work is dependent on your generosity. You can support FIBUSPAM through our U.S. fiscal sponsor, FIBUSPAM Inc. FIBUSPAM Inc is a registered 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization and donations are tax deductible.
95% Directly Benefits Ecuadorian Families
Ninety five percent of your contribution goes to FIBUSPAM in Ecuador, and directly benefits children and families in need.
For as little as a few dollars, you can provide health and hope to families in Ecuador.
Your contribution of:
- $5 provides a child with medical screening and treatment for preventable diseases.
- $20 provides a full year of dental services for a child or adult.
- $250 funds a cataract surgery to restore vision.
- $500 supports the clinic’s operations for one day to provide preventative and curative care to those in need.
- $1,000 funds a medical caravans to a remote community to provide care to those who would otherwise not receive it.
- $2,500 funds a lifesaving emergency surgery.
More Ways to Help
We also encourage our U.S. donors to consider supporting our work through their estate planning and wills. This will help ensure the continuity of our work for decades to come. Talk to your legal adviser about how you can make a long-lasting impact in Ecuador.